[kepler-users] Fwd: Reg Kepler Release

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Thu May 6 14:11:17 PDT 2010

Hi Karuna,

     Thanks for your interests in Kepler release and GT4 support.
Unfortunately, GT4 support will not be in the default installation of
the coming Kepler 2.0 release since these GT4 actors haven't been fully
tested. But you can still try them by by following the steps:

    1) go to $Kepler/build-area directory
    2) 'ant change-to -Dsuite=globus4.0.7'
    3) ant run

     You can also find a demo workflow at $Kepler/demos directory. This
worfklow has been primarily tested at globus4.0.7 environment.

     To run the workflow, you need to change configurations according to
your globus enviornment, such as your GlobusLocation, hostname and
myproxy file name. You also need have Globus installed on your machine
to execute it.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.