[kepler-users] XML-Schema

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at ucdavis.edu
Wed Mar 24 13:30:02 PDT 2010

Hi Ivens:

What do you mean by the XML-Schema of Kepler?

There is an XML format for describing Kepler workflows (called MOML and
derived from Ptolemy II's Model Markup Language of the same name).

However, I view MOML as mostly an internal format (i.e. "not for public
consumption" ;-)
Having said that, the MOML DTD is available (and you'll probably get a link
to it shortly).

Again, the MOML DTD may be the answer, but we can't be sure until you tell a
bit more what you're after.

cheers

Bertram