[kepler-users] De-limiter

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Sun Mar 21 21:38:19 PDT 2010

Hi,

     From the source code of globuswsjob actor, you can know that job
script strings are not interpreted and just submitted as a whole. I
don't think job submission need to interpret job script. We only need to
generate job script from users configuration, which is done in
GlobusJobDesciptionGenerator actor.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.