[kepler-users] When workflow's execution is finished, can actors' states be reported?

Tomasz Żok tzok at man.poznan.pl
Wed Mar 17 14:49:16 PDT 2010

Hi Edward and Bertram,

Thank you for pointing out the possible approaches.

I have tried the "Listen to director" method some time ago. As far as I
can remember, the output I got was totally unreadable and unmanagable (I
am creating a big workflow, being executed for as long as few hours... I
was overloaded with information from the director). And I think there were
just information about calling fire() or postfire(), etc. but not a thing
about tokens being received on ports. But I tried this approach in the
past, maybe I'll try again soon.

As for MonitorReceiverContents, I cannot find it in my Kepler-1.0.0
installation. But as Bertram pointed out, there is no such actor in the
recent checkout.

And I am using DDF director.

Thank you, best regards,
Tomek

--
Tomasz Zok
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center