[kepler-users] ERROR EXECUTING A .KAR FILE

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Mar 15 11:55:01 PDT 2010

I think we need more command line control for kar files.  This won't be
implemented for 2.0, but I'll make an enhancement request for 2.x in
bugzilla.  We should be able to specify a kar file, the workflow in the
kar file to run and the output location on the command line.  It really
doesn't make sense to just have defaults.  I think since we developed
this capability for a specific purpose (SanParks) we were just trying to
get it to work and didn't really look at the whole picture on what it
should do.  I'll add the bug now.

chad