[kepler-users] Class codes

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Sun Mar 14 23:50:00 PDT 2010

Hi Santosh,

     These classes are from globus toolkit, not from Kepler.

     For version globus 4.0.7, you can find the whole source code at
'Source Download --> Download page for
gt4.0.7-all-source-installer.tar.gz ' from
http://www.globus.org/toolkit/downloads/4.0.7/.

     These classes are located at
gt4.0.7-all-source-installer\source-trees\ws-gram\client\java\source\src\org\globus\exec\client
package.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.