[kepler-users] Reporting Designer view in last Kepler version

Josep Morer Muñoz josep.morer at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 03:53:34 PST 2010

I have updated kepler using "ant update" and I have noticed that reporting
designer view has disappeared. It has been moved into another module or
something similar?

I have downloaded all project another time using this following commads:

mkdir KeplerLast
cd KeplerLast
svn co https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/trunk/modules/build-area
cd build-area
ant change-to -Dsuite=reporting

Now, it seems that when I execute kepler.sh, the reporting module is
initialized but no reporting designer view appears in the GUI.

urops at urops-laptop:~/KeplerLast$ ./kepler.sh
     [null] /home/urops/KeplerLast
     [null] Found OS Extension file:
/home/urops/KeplerLast/apple-extensions/module-info/osextension.txt
     [null] Building Kars...
     [null] Ran additional initialization for module gui from class
org.kepler.module.gui.Initialize
     [null] Ran additional initialization for module tagging from class
org.kepler.module.tagging.Initialize
     [null] Ran additional initialization for module provenance from class
org.kepler.module.provenance.Initialize
     [null] common tabpane configuration overridden by reporting
  *   [null] Ran additional initialization for module reporting from class
org.kepler.module.reporting.Initialize*
     [null] /usr/share/themes/Human/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:51: error: lexical error
or unexpected token, expected valid token
     [null] Kepler Initializing...
     [null] *** Attempting to get ResourceBundle for SVG defaults ***
     [null] *** svgRenderingMethod = SVG_BATIK_RENDERING ***

I am probably missing something... Could you help me?

--
Josep