[kepler-users] ERROR EXECUTING A .KAR FILE

ben leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Mar 10 09:02:48 PST 2010

My findings:
-ran successfully with a clean-cache
-second attempt to run (without cleaning the cache) failed due to an
ObjectManager error relating to the semanticTypes.

I noticed there is a tag on the workflow which is likely the source of
the problem. We should fix whatever issue is causing this error when
the MOML is parsed:
Caused by: ptolemy.kernel.util.NameDuplicationException: Attempt to
insert object named "semanticType" into a container that already
contains an object with that name.
....the problems seem to begin around here:
at org.kepler.objectmanager.ActorMetadata.getActorAsNamedObj
(ActorMetadata.java:790)

Aaron - can you take a look at this?

Thanks,
-ben