[kepler-users] RExpression and .libPaths()

Thomas M. Parris parris at isciences.com
Tue Mar 9 11:31:20 PST 2010

All,

On Windows Vista ...

When I run R using Rgui.exe, it establishes a default libPath that includes
$R_HOME/library and $R_USER/R/win-library/<version>

However, when I run R using the RExpression actor, the libPath only includes
$R_HOME/library.  Hence, when I rey to load packages (via require) that I
have installed into my personal library, R can't find them.

I now know how to fix this, but it seems like RExpression should default to
the same execution environment as Rgui.exe.

Am I missing something?

-- Tom