[kepler-users] saving workflow in eps format

u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr
Wed Mar 3 10:30:08 PST 2010

Hi,

Okay. I solve the problem. My custom suite caused the problem. I think
that i have to update it, so it is not compatible with this Kepler
version. I have also another question. What is the correct place to put
itextpdf jar file to enable export PDF menu. I uncomment the lines in
ptII/ptolemy/vergil/basic/BasicGraphFrame.java and rebuild the source but
there is no export PDF option in menu.

Thanks,

--ufuk

believed to be clean.