[kepler-users] saving workflow in eps format

Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr
Tue Mar 2 01:50:09 PST 2010

Hi,

Thanks for the detailed information. I will try to use itextpdf solution
but the Kepler version that i used is little bit older. So, there is no
such kind of code in BasicGraphFrame.java. To enable it, i try to get
latest developer version but when i compile it using ant run command, i
am getting following error messages,

  [compile]
/Volumes/dali/progs/kepler/provenance/src/org/kepler/module/provenance/Initialize.java:39:
package org.kepler.tagging does not exist
   [compile] import org.kepler.tagging.Tagging;
   [compile]                          ^
   [compile]
/Volumes/dali/progs/kepler/provenance/src/org/kepler/provenance/ProvenanceRecorder.java:62:
package org.kepler.tagging does not exist
   [compile] import org.kepler.tagging.TagEvent;
   [compile]                          ^
   [compile]
/Volumes/dali/progs/kepler/provenance/src/org/kepler/provenance/ProvenanceRecorder.java:63:
package org.kepler.tagging does not exist
   [compile] import org.kepler.tagging.TagEventListener;
   [compile]                          ^
   [compile]
/Volumes/dali/progs/kepler/provenance/src/org/kepler/provenance/ProvenanceRecorder.java:126:
cannot find symbol
   [compile] symbol: class TagEventListener
   [compile]     TagEventListener

related with tagging suite. I also installed tagging suite using "ant
change-to -Dsuite=tagging" command but the error is same. Have you ever
faced this kind of error?

PS: I also add information about java and ant version (Mac OS 10.6) and
may be it helps you.

java version "1.6.0_17"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_17-b04-248-10M3025)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 14.3-b01-101, mixed mode)

Apache Ant version 1.7.1 compiled on September 22 2009

Best regards,

--ufuk

believed to be clean.