[kepler-users] Enforcing array subtypes.

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Wed Jul 21 16:35:58 PDT 2010

Hi Tom,

     Glad to know it works for you.

     There are many exiting actors in Kepler and Ptolemy, where we can
learn from them on many usages like ArrayType.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.