[kepler-users] Enforcing array subtypes.

Thomas M. Parris parris at isciences.com
Wed Jul 21 12:32:54 PDT 2010

Greetings,

I'm writing an actor with a PortParameter that is an array with a default
value of {1}.  So far so good.

Is there a way to ensure that the value is also a vector (1-dimensional as
opposed to higher order nesting) and does not exceed integer?  At some
point, I could also see wanting to set a minimum and maximum lengths of the
vector (but that is not required for now).

I know how to do similar things with scalars, but not arrays.

While I can set the initial value and type to array with:

	portparameter.setExpression("{1}");

I can't seem to fnd a method that would be more specific than that short of
testing what I get in the actor and throwing an exception.

Many thanks in advance for any help provided,
Tom
Thomas M. Parris
Vice President
ISciences, LLC