[kepler-users] add an actor to the local repository

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Mon Jul 19 14:49:40 PDT 2010

Hi Chris,

     If you right-click the actor and choose 'Save Archive (KAR)...', a
dialog called 'Add Semantic Types?' will show up. If you click 'yes',
you can choose corresponding semantic type for this actor. Then another
dialog will show up to save the kar file of this actor. The default
location is at $KeplerData/workflows/MyWorkflows. If you save the kar
file in $KeplerData/workflows/MyWorkflows directory, you can search and
find the actor in the ontology-tree window. It will show up under both
its ontology annotations and MyWorkflows icon.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.