[kepler-users] where is the reporting suite

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Jul 9 08:58:58 PDT 2010

Dear Ming,

We have not yet released the reporting suite -- but we are in the fina
testing stages to do so.  We expect to release it very soon, and when we do
you will see the reporting suite in the module manager and will be able to
activate it.  We'll plan on sending an announcement when the reporting,
tagging, provenance, and workflow-run-manager modules are all released.

Where in the documentation did you read about downloading the suite?  We
should probably clarify the situation at that location, and so it would be
useful if you could point us at the description that you found.  Thanks,

Matt