[kepler-users] Provenance Browser

madhu madhu at sdsc.edu
Wed Jan 20 13:48:17 PST 2010

Hi James, Moses

  Here is the link for checking the browser.

  http://192.31.21.15:8080/camera-provenance-viewer/TaskServlet?taskid=January-12,2010,Test-3

 January-12,2010,Test-3 is the execAnnotation field in the provenance recorder. It should  be unique for this particular application to show the results correctly.

 When you click on the aforementioned link, you will essentially recreate a particular run of the workflow from provenance. Each cyan box represents an actor that includes the String constants as well. Tokens consumed/produced by actors are shown in circles/ecllipses. However, because of space limitation the token size in the round shapes is restricted to 100 characters. If you want to see what token are consumed/produced in full by an actor then click on the cyan box of your interest.

 There is another way to view the provenance results, which shows all the unique worklfows names and user could select one of interest. Then user could see and select a particular run by time stamp. Then you will see the same imagemap as you see using execAnnotation. However this feature has not been tested in a while that is why I have blocked it for time being.

Please go ahead and try the link.

Thanks
--Madhu