[kepler-users] Viewing the provenance file.

Moses Gone algone at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 20 04:58:43 PST 2010

Dear list,
I am new to Kepler, but I am very interested in the Kepler Provenance
Framework. I have checked out the source and built Kepler from the current
version in the SVN  repo including the provenance module. I can run it and
everything is fine. I loaded one of the examples that comes with
the version1, and recorded the provenance of the run. All works fine(after
configuring the HSQL DB). Now I want to have a look at my recorded
provenance file....but I don't know how to go about it.

Any help here?

Moses