[kepler-users] Kepler Web Service "Footprint"

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Tue Jan 19 10:33:25 PST 2010

Hi James,

     The zip file generated by 'ant package' command include the java
source code. That is why it is very big. To run Kepler Web service, we
only need jar files, not the source codes.

     I suppose you want to update the jars for Kepler Web service after
you update your actors. You can add a new ant target to compile new java
codes and copy the jars to webservice/KeplerWebService/lib/kepler/.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.