[kepler-users] kepler remote repository setup

Chris Weed chrisweed at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 08:53:42 PST 2010

I got past the authentication setup in metacat using the AuthStub, but
I am having problems with the database setup.

I am a little confused by the settings for the "Data Manager" section.
Is this a database that I need to create?

Then when I try to setup the database, I get a white screen after
clicking continue. I get this error message:
knb 20100119-11:52:15: [ERROR]: MetacatAdminServlet.handleGetOrPost - Admin prob
lem while handling request: Could not read sql update file: C:\Documents and Set
tings\CH21670\My Documents\My Programs\apache-tomcat-6.0.18\webapps\knb\.\C:\Doc
uments and Settings\CH21670\My Documents\My Programs\apache-tomcat-6.0.18\webapp
s\knb\WEB-INF\sql\xmltables-postgres.sql [edu.ucsb.nceas.metacat.admin.MetacatAd
minServlet]

Chris