[kepler-users] kepler remote repository

Chris Weed chrisweed at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 12:32:57 PST 2010

Ok, thanks.
That may not work for me since it can sometimes be difficult accessing
services like this through our firewall and proxy.
We have an LDAP server, so maybe I can use that instead.

Another question I have about the Windows "Install PostgreSQL instructions"
are about the following line:
(http://knb.ecoinformatics.org/software/metacat/metacat-windows-install.html
)

Edit C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\data and add:
host metacat metacat 127.0.0.1 255.255.255.255 password

"data" is a directory, does this mean to add this to a file.
I don't quite understand where to put this info.

Chris