[kepler-users] RExpression actor

supriya gulati supgulati at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 11:49:29 PST 2010

Hello Derik,

Yes, you are right. Display2(output of RExpression actor) is the one that's
not displaying. In your GrowingDgreeDays workflow, if I use SDF director
then the output of DataTurbine actor will be an array of records. If I use
PN director then the DataTurbine actor keeps running forever repeating the
array of records at it's output for infinite times. My implementation of the
workflow can work only in the presence of the PN Director. Also what I
understand is that according to the logic of the compositeActor I have
implemented, it will display the output only from the first output of the
DataTurbine actor and will output nothing thereafter.

I hope my explanation helps.

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 11:30 AM, Derik Barseghian <barseghian at nceas.ucsb.edu

--
Regards,