[kepler-users] RExpression actor

supriya gulati supgulati at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 11:38:51 PST 2010

Hello Oliver,

The composite actor output's daily_Tmin as shown by the display actor
"growingDegreeDays copy 2.Display" . The display actor that does not output
is the display2 actor. I have attached the xml but it might not run because
it contains a few components that is not present in the kepler repository. I
will also attach the images so that you can have a look inside the
CompositeActor.

--
Regards,
Supriya