[kepler-users] RExpression actor

Oliver Soong soong at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Jan 4 11:08:58 PST 2010

Glancing at the output, I'd say the composite actor isn't actually
outputting daily_Tmin, which is why .growingDegreeDays copy 2.Display
never appears and why the RExpression can't find daily_Tmin.  Can we
see the contents of  .growingDegreeDays copy 2.CompositeActor?  Having
the xml would also help.

Oliver