[kepler-users] Help to work with Globus Toolkit-4 actors

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Tue Feb 23 12:22:04 PST 2010

Hi Santosh,

     GT-4 actors are not in Kepler 2.0 release since they are still not
fully tested. Yet you can get them and have a try by following the steps:

    1) go to $Kepler/build-area directory
    2) 'ant change-to -Dsuite=globus4.0.7'
    3) ant run

     You can find a demo workflow at $Kepler/demos directory. This
worfklow has been tested at globus4.0.7 environment.

    To run the workflow, you need to change configurations according to
your globus enviornment, such as your GlobusLocation, hostname and
myproxy file name. You also need have Globus installed on your machine
to execute it.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.