[kepler-users] (no subject)

Peter Reutemann fracpete at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 20:24:51 PST 2010

> We are students,doing a project using the Kepler(1.0) application.
> We managed to install it for the fedora(ver.11) platform.
> But whenever we run it frm the terminal,an error occurs saying :-
>
> GC Warning: Repeated allocation of very large block (appr. size 581632):
>     May lead to memory leak and poor performance.

Are you using gcj, icedtea or Sun JRE on your Fedora installation? You
can run the following command in a terminal to determine this:
  java -version

If you're not using a Sun JRE, try installing that (and remove the
other(s) via your package manager).

Cheers, Peter
http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~fracpete/           Ph. +64 (7) 858-5174