[kepler-users] Data mining algorithms Actors

Peter Reutemann fracpete at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 11:44:03 PST 2010

Hi guys

>> Thank you very much Bertram. This is exactly what I was hoping/looking
>> for. I have Kepler1.0 version. Does this mean that Peter's Weka version will
>> work?
>
> I think so. Or rather, Peter created his own self-contained distribution.

Kepler 1.0 won't do the trick, I needed to hack to the underlying
Ptolemy framework to integrate Weka's GenericObjectEditor (used for
configuring classifiers, clusterers, filters, ...).

Just follow the instructions outlined in the following article, it
tells you what to download and how to install it:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/keplerweka/wiki/InstallingKeplerWeka

NB: The KeplerWeka project has been dormant for a while, since I was
mainly waiting for Kepler 2.0 being released. I am planning on
releasing a Weka module then. Hopefully, it will work without any
modifications to Kepler itself. Not sure whether modules can
automatically modify Kepler actor ontology nowadays.

Cheers, Peter
http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~fracpete/           Ph. +64 (7) 858-5174