[kepler-users] Data mining algorithms Actors

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at ucdavis.edu
Mon Feb 8 08:38:53 PST 2010

Peter Reutemann created a KeplerWeka package for an earlier version of
Kepler:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/keplerweka/wiki

Not sure how much effort it would be to create a Weka module for the new
Kepler2.0 module system based on the earlier KeplerWeka version (shouldn't
be too bad I guess).

Bertram