[kepler-users] No menu bar in Kepler 1.x

Tomasz Żok tzok at man.poznan.pl
Thu Feb 4 12:01:41 PST 2010

Hi Chad,

Today I tried many different combinations:
- Kepler from head revision and Ptolemy from stable revision (does not compile
due to some broken dependency)
- Kepler from head revision and Ptolemy from head revision (compiles, but
doesn't have menu bar)

I also tried revision from yesterday and the day before yesterday, both with no
success. At one moment I thought it is a JDK problem, as I have the newest one
1.6u18 released just recently. But switching to my backup 1.6u16 did not help.

All these trials suggest that there is something wrong on my side. I will try
again tomorrow to install everything from scratch as you said.

Thanks,
Tomek