[kepler-users] A few changes

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Dec 9 21:08:42 PST 2010

Hi Ben,

I'm inclined to think that we should just replace RecordToken with
OrderedRecordToken. In theory, this change is valid, since RecordToken
makes no assurance of any order (not even natural order).

The downside of this is that merging two records becomes much more
complicated. The RecordUpdater actor, for example, would need to
be able to control the order...

Edward