[kepler-users] new user issue with sshexecutecmd

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Tue Aug 31 16:53:20 PDT 2010

  Hi Mark,

     I attached a workflow to submit jobs to a remote cluster. It works
on my windows 7 machine. Please have a try. If you find any questions,
just let me know.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.