[kepler-users] rename actor in kar file

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Mon Aug 16 12:25:23 PDT 2010

  Hi Chris,

     I can not reproduce this error. Would you please help me on the
following questions? Thanks.

     1, Do you mean 'Nondeterministic Merge' actor? I didn't find
'Deterministic Merge' in Kepler 2.0.
     2, Where is the input port you can not save its attribute? The
composite actor encapsulating the 'Nondeterministic Merge' actor?

     I put a 'Nondeterministic Merge' actor into a composite actor,
added a input port to the composite actor and configured it to be
Multi-port, save the composite actor as a kar. When I opened the kar
file, the input port was still Multi-port.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.