[kepler-users] Cannot run suite 'kepler-2.0.0', error is: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.kepler.Kepler

Tomasz Żok tzok at man.poznan.pl
Fri Aug 13 06:40:25 PDT 2010

Hi again,

I have just fixed this issue. Previously I deleted target/*.jar but
regenerated them with `ant jar`. However these two jarfiles are not the
same. What's more, doing `ant update`, `ant get -Dsuite=kepler-2.0.0`,
`ant change-to -Dsuite=kepler-2.0.0` did not help. I had to remove all
2.0.0 modules, fetch them again and do not delete these jars this time ;).
Maybe a suggestion from me - I believe it could be easily check with `ant
get -Dsuite=...` if such jarfiles are missing or not. It would help in
such situations as mine.

Best regards,
Tomek

--
Tomasz Zok
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center