[kepler-users] Including lib files

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 05:36:08 PDT 2010

Hi Santosh,

Interesting. As long as the jar is in the lib directory of a module
referred to by modules.txt, it will be put on the classpath.

What is the contents of modules.txt in your suite? In what module is
the jar file?

There is nothing special you have to do beyond putting the jar in the
lib directory of the module and making sure the module is either the
suite, or referenced by modules.txt.

Sent from my iPhone