[kepler-users] Where to go with the problems of internationalization or how create account into forum?

Anatoly Loy anatoly.loy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 11:57:02 PDT 2009

Christopher, not complicate it all. In the car a thousand details, but
most of the time my wife on it goes, knowing the correct names only
for hundreds of parts. :). For example, I could deal with translation
and localization of only those places that are discovered during my
work or our users ...

--
Sincerely yours, Anatoly Loy

Anatoly.Loy at gmail.com