[kepler-users] Where to go with the problems of internationalization or how create account into forum?

Anatoly Loy anatoly.loy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 13:35:41 PDT 2009

Hi Chad,
It's very nice information about redesign of configuration system.

I can provide various kinds of assistance for internationalization.
More precisely, not only themselves. More likely, I can attract a team
of laboratory information research (small but close-knit :).

Thus, our contribution can consist of:
- actually internationalizating (resource files translation)
- searching for resources that are still not divided into separate
resource files
- locating problems in the current internationalization technology
- finding problem places in the source code and suggest ways to
resolve this issue

I think our skill level (for the full life cycle software) allows us
to find places in the source code and offer a means of resolving the
problem, and directly perform the modification of code (and to work
actively with the project SVN).

Frankly, in the future, our interests for Kepler will go beyond the
issue of internationalization.

> If you would like to work on this, we would welcome your contribution. Send
> an email to pmc at ecoinformatics.org to get an account.
> You can see more
> information on becoming a collaborator here:
> https://kepler-project.org/developers/get-involved#become-a-project-member

OK, thanks a lot. I'll send you a letter for registration. Before I
saw your answers, I already wrote a letter to site administrator. :(

I was not careful when viewing "get-involved" page and not linked
meaning of the phrase the "become-a-project-member" and "Request a
named SVN account".

> Let me know if I can answer any more questions.
> Chad
Already many thanks, Chad!

Sincerely yours,
Anatoly