[kepler-users] Where to go with the problems of internationalization or how create account into forum?

Anatoly Loy anatoly.loy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 06:03:09 PDT 2009

Hello!
I'm novice, and therefore I apologize for the bad English and strange
questions:).
Also, be grateful for the correction of my text, or a warning that
this newsletter is not the place for such letters.

I'm Anatoly Lou, and i works at the Institute of Software Systems of
National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.

I am interested in the project Kepler and now want to participate in
its implementation in our academic space.

For scientists one of the highlights of usability is internationalized
interface (and, accordingly, internationalized documentation).

So I tried to perform the localization/internationalization
(incidentally, what is more accurately?) from English into their
native Ukrainian, but encountered a number of "technical" problems.

Therefore the first question is:

where to go with the problems of internationalization?

I found the forum "User Representation and Outreach Team"
(https://kepler-project.org/developers/kepler-development-forum/user-representation-and-outreach-team)
And even  found the relevant topic "internationalization of
documentation and Kepler"
(https: / / kepler-project.org/developers/kepler-development-forum/user-representation-and-outreach-team/592075565),
but did not understand how to create a new account to get the right to
write in this forum. :(

Thanks for yours attention.

Yours truly, Anatoly Loy :)