[kepler-users] Sequence to Record

Chris.Peters at csiro.au Chris.Peters at csiro.au
Tue Sep 8 16:40:43 PDT 2009

Thanks Ben - I'll give it a go.

-----Original Message-----
From: ben leinfelder [mailto:leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, 9 September 2009 9:36 AM
To: Peters, Chris (ICT Centre, Hobart)
Cc: kepler-users at kepler-project.org
Subject: Re: [kepler-users] Sequence to Record

Chris -
I'd thought I made the R expression actor accept arrays of
arrays...and I had...but for strings only. I've added support for int,
float and double if you want to get the latest from the kepler
development trunk and try again.
-ben

On Sep 8, 2009, at 3:29 PM, <Chris.Peters at csiro.au> <Chris.Peters at csiro.au