[kepler-users] Greetings/newbie questions about Kepler

Thomas M. Parris parris at isciences.com
Mon Oct 19 06:28:38 PDT 2009

Edward,

Thanks for your prompt reply (over the weekend!).  I'll take a closer look
at the FIR actor and the source for the R and MATLAB wrappers.  I've also
been focussing on the Kepler documentation instead of the Ptolemy II
doumentation.  It looks like I need to switch focus and look more
specifically at Ptolemy II docs.  Is it fair to say the major difference
between Kepler and Ptolemy II is packaging and the actor library?

-- Tom