[kepler-users] RunCompositeActor - reset state for Ramp actor

Chris.Peters at csiro.au Chris.Peters at csiro.au
Mon Oct 12 14:49:01 PDT 2009

Hi Edward,

Thanks for the reply - I would like a look at the document if that is ok.

I ended up inserting a python script actor after the ramp actor - this takes an input from the ramp actor and performs a modulus operation with the number of iterations for the director and this is output to give me a looping sequence eg. 0,1,2,3,0,1,2,3,0,1,2,3...

cheers