[kepler-users] custom suite and module

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Nov 17 13:37:09 PST 2009

Hey Chris,

Dependencies should trickle down the tree automatically.  If you put
your module name above *kepler (like you have below), the compile and
runtime dependencies should be set so that you have access to any module
underneath yours.

I think you're probably seeing a bug in the actor tree code which is
actively being developed.  The WRP suite seems to work fine, however.
I'm not sure why your actor library would be empty.  Aaron, do you have
any ideas?

At any rate, look at the WRP suite for an example of how to do this.

chad