[kepler-users] TIFF Images

Matthew Aguirre matta at artistech.com
Tue Nov 17 13:03:00 PST 2009

I didn't know about that actor, but it doesn't seem to do much for me.
I get a warning saying "ImageJ cannot open TIFF files compressed in this
fashion (4)".

Also, I need to be able to do processing on an image, more specifically
I would like to be able to convert the binary image data to a base64 string.
Is there any way to do this w/ what exists in Kepler, or do I need to
attempt to write a new module/actor?