[kepler-users] PROVENACE API

Daniel Crawl crawl at sdsc.edu
Mon Nov 16 11:36:26 PST 2009

Hi Josep,

Josep Morer Muñoz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working with Provenance API (Queryable interface). Just a few questions:
>
> - Is implemented a method which returns all parameter values given an
> execution Id?

No, but should be easy to implement using the parameter_exec table.

> - Is implemented a method which return all port values given an execution
> id?

I'm not sure what you mean by "port values", but if you want to get the
tokens,
you can use the following:

    /** Get an sequence of tokens for an execution.
     *  @param execId the execution id
     *  @param last if true, the sequence starts at the last token created
     *  and goes backwards to the first; otherwise the sequence starts at
     *  the first token.
     */
    public List<Integer> getTokensForExecution(int execId, boolean last)
        throws QueryException;

    /** Get the Token. */
    public Token getToken(int tokenId) throws QueryException;

  --dan