[kepler-users] pn director

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri May 22 12:30:46 PDT 2009

I hope the changes to AbstractReceiver don't change this behavior...

The meaning of black diamond ("relation") is given on page 11 of

http://www.eecs.berkeley.edu/Pubs/TechRpts/2007/EECS-2007-129.html

A relation with multiple inputs linked to it should _broadcast_
the same tokens to all inputs.  All the inputs should get the
same sequence.  If you want to alternately deliver tokens to multiple
inputs ("switch back and forth" as you say), you should use the
Distributor actor.

If this behavior has changed, then we've introduced a serious bug...

Edward