[kepler-users] pn director

Chris Weed chrisweed at gmail.com
Fri May 22 07:11:49 PDT 2009

Hi,
I am getting unexpected behavior from the PN director,
but maybe this is just my misunderstanding.

I have an actor that sends an array of tokens to its output,
and the output is connected to a diamond which feeds two
parallel channels. The two channels have an actor that reads
the tokens one at a time and then sends them to a display.
The behavior I have that
is unexpected is that one channel will consume and display
all of the tokens, and then the other channel consumes and
displays all of the tokens. I would expect it to switch back
and forth between the channels displaying one token at a time.

I also noticed I get the behavior of switching back and
forth between the displays when I change my first
actor to send the tokens individually instead of in an
array.

Chris