[kepler-users] Newbie: Running a webService with Kepler

Pierre LINDENBAUM plindenbaum at yahoo.fr
Tue May 19 07:07:08 PDT 2009

Hi All,
I'm Pierre Lindenbaum, and I'm new on this list.
I'm currently evaluating Kepler for sending and retrieving data to/from a web service I've deployed here:

  http://cabernet.cng.fr:8080/snp2rdf/SNPToolWebService?wsdl

I've tried to use the simple method "getAssemblyName": this method takes no parameter and return a string.
OK : I was able to run and display it with Kepler using either a 'WebServiceActor' or a 'WSWithComplexType'

Then,
with a more complicated method, I'm a little lost. The  method
'getSNPByName' takes as input a string (e.g."rs25") and return an array
of objects 'SNP' (with properties acn/chromosome/position...).  How
should I process this method and loop over the results/SNP ?

Thanks for your help

Pierre

--
http://plindenbaum.blogspot.com