[kepler-users] Interactivity in Kepler

Tommy Stropp tommystropp at hotmail.com
Fri May 1 14:43:48 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody knows of a way to have sort of an interactive workflow?
I created a workflow in which I am reading in very large files that are tab-deliminated and therefore the workflow can take quite a while to run. What I want to do is run it once (so it reads the files in the first time) and then have the user be able to do things without having to change a parameter and then rerun the workflow. For example, after the files are read, the user should be able to display just the first ten lines of a file.

- Tommy