[kepler-users] Web Service Actor and proxy

ben leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Mar 16 09:32:26 PDT 2009

You're now successfully querying the services registry (good!). There
are some "slave nodes" in the registry that are/were being used for
distributed workflow execution.
You can safely ignore those errors.
It seems that your proxy setting is working since you can reach the
outside world (the registry endpoint at http://knb.ecoinformatics.org/registry/services/RegistryService)
-ben