[kepler-users] SDM SPA project

Blue Angel blue_tornade at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 9 06:28:15 PDT 2009

Hello,

in the same way, I think I would like to try actors from SDM SPA project, but, apparently, this is not available, is it ?

Blue

From: blue_tornade at hotmail.com
To: kepler-users at kepler-project.org
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 10:05:25 +0000
Subject: [kepler-users] SPA PIW

Hello,

I'm very interested on a PIW example, referenced in the Kepler User Manual, p10. The manual says that this example can be found on the nightly, but when I go on the page, I see nothing ... http://www.kepler-project.org/nightly/zip/ (I just see the README.html link, that's all).

When I go on the page http://kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WorkflowExamples, there is an another example, which I would like to try. But nothing happens when I click on https://www-casc.llnl.gov/sdm/downloads/spa-piw.jnlp ...

I'm working on fedora plateform and at this moment, I'm just registered as a user.

More generally, I'm working on workflow dedicated to genomics, using classical programs like BLAST, ClustalW, ... So, I would like obtain the examples reference in documentation and website, if it is possible.

Thanks a lot in advance for ur answers,

Blue

Discutez sur Messenger où que vous soyez ! Mettez Messenger sur votre mobile !