[kepler-users] XML schema validation and semantic annotation

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Jun 30 12:27:23 PDT 2009

We are doing work on semantic annotations based on type theoretic
principles, though it's not particularly related to XML schema.
We just had a paper accepted at MODELS that we can send along
if you are interested.

Jackie: It seems that XML schema could form another composite
type that we could provide generic infrastructure for.

Edward