[kepler-users] Invoking MATLAB interface

Daniel Crawl crawl at sdsc.edu
Tue Jun 30 10:55:06 PDT 2009

Hi Peter,

On windows, make sure the PATH environment variable
includes both the Matlab bin and win32 directories. (Other
things to check: make sure those directories exist, and
see if you can run "matlab" from a cmd prompt).

I've noticed that when the Matlab actor can't find Matlab,
the exception it throws changes. The first one usually
describes the actual problem, but subsequent exceptions
are NoClassDefFoundError like the one in your email. Do
you get a different exception the first time you try to
run the workflow? If so, could you please send it to me?

Also, which version of Matlab do you have?

Thanks,

  --dan